Powered by Blogger.

Autumn Calling

Welcome Autumn!  
Those little pumpkin shaped seeds 
 are my first nod to the season.

I bought them here...
Rolling Greens is an interesting combination of plant nursery, gift and home store.  There are three locations in southern California.  I stopped by the West Hollywood location to buy our daughter a plant for her new office.
Look at that curtain made of...
used tea bags!
I love beeswax candles.


These crates make a nice display.
The saucer was too big so I asked the salesperson if she could fill in with some moss...then she added pebbles and twine...all set to deliver to my daughter's office.
Alie loved it.

In other news...there was a wedding last weekend across the street.
I wasn't actually invited.
But then I don't think the little girl on the scooter was either.


My mother brought over juicy fruit stand peaches.  I cut them in half and grilled them quickly on high heat.
 Then, I topped them with
creme fraiche (or you could use sour cream) mixed with a little honey and vanilla bean.
Just sprinkle chopped walnuts and/or 
chocolate on top.
These were ingredients that I already had.
  So easy.
I'm sure I'll get more into Fall later...in fact...my pillows are looking a little too summery.  
Might be time to warm things up.  Uh oh.

If you are receiving this by email, please click here (or on the post title) to see much more such as, past highlights of interiors, parties and recipes and outdoor spaces...available in tabs across the top.
Thanks so much for being here!