Powered by Blogger.

My Style for Home Bunch and Birthday Fun

Please head over to Home Bunch for my guest post, 
"My Style Defined."  
Luciane is the sweet, thought provoking author of 
Home Bunch.  As native Brazilian, living in Canada, 
she brings us inspirational home interiors 
from around the world. 

C. Wonder is a fun, new store in 
Fashion Island, Newport Beach 
(that's the Pacific Ocean in the distance).
 It is a bright, colorful and reasonably priced 
clothing and housewares store. The manager told me that 
they have four stores in New York and this is their 
first store on the west coast.
I came here for birthday gifts for our friends, 
Laura and Cindy.
 We bought the orange tote for Cindy's birthday 
(perfect with the "C).
For Laura, who travels a lot, we purchased this pop-up tote.  
It folds up into this tiny 4" x 5" pouch.
They will monogram most things on the spot in the store for $10.
                                                      
More of the store...


Cute monogrammed plates/trays ($39).
 Also, available on-line.
This cutting board and knife was only $22...
I brought it as a hostess gift to our neighbor's Sunday Brunch.
At $39, this is sort of a grown-up Easy Bake Oven 
(I always wanted one of those).
Nice gift ($128)for a wedding or anniversary, 
don't you think? 

On Monday, we celebrated the birthdays at 
The Deck in Laguna Beach.

 It felt like a mini two hour vacation!
Wish the photo was brighter...all I had was my iPhone.
 Cindy brought little Voluspa scented candles 
and cute matches as party favors.
And for dessert...tabletop s'mores.  Fun!
That blue stuff is actually burning.
Have you seen this before?
Happy birthday, Cindy and Laura!
(They liked their gifts).
Don't forget to pop over to Home Bunch!