Powered by Blogger.

West Elm & "It's Overflowing"

Living in Orange County meant that I had to go to Los Angeles or San Diego (an hour north or south) to go to West Elm...but we just had one open near us!


I like the prices here.
They are selling goods from local artisans.
Get yourself some glimmer.
These are pretty candle holders.
Gold AND silver...
I might need to wear sunglasses 
at this table :)

West Elm also carries monogrammed guest towels...you can find lots more monogrammed ideas in my guest post for HOUZZ.
Great gifts!

Anyway, I'm glad to have a West Elm in the area!

Today, I am giving our whole home tour at 
Even if you have seen my house before, you should check out the other fun stuff going on there, such as... Photography Tips (which I really need) and an Easy Way To Hang Art.

Thanks for being here!