Powered by Blogger.

Greetings and Decking the Halls on a Budget

With family and friends spread out all over geographically, I love receiving Christmas cards from them (especially with photos).  That's why I make it a point to send some from our family each year.
Front
Back 
 Here's another version that I ordered for our non-Christian friends.
Tiny Prints is having a 20% off sale.  They have so many cute, easy to produce, customized designs like the ones we purchased. 
I also ordered these custom stickers to place on gifts.

Annie from Lovely Things told me that the big pine cones (8 inches tall) that I have been picking up off the ground in Mammoth are selling for $20 each in her fancy local Connecticut store.  So, I sent her a box of them. She put them in her stone planters in front of her home.
So, what did I do with the rest of the FREE pinecones???
I gave you a major hint at the beginning of this post...
I bought some "snow" at Michael's and gave them a light dusting...

We've had these ornaments for years.
But there is an addition of a new little bargain Santa from Home Goods...I glued a wreath to his hands (there was a chip that needed disguising) and gave him a little bag of toys.
I love that I could use all these Mammoth Mountain  pinecones (where there is tons of real snow) here in Newport Beach.
How is your decorating coming along?

Participating in 

 Frugal Friday at the Shabby Nest, Inspiration Friday @ At The Picket Fence, Feathered Nest Friday @ French Country Cottage, Show And Tell Friday @ My Romantic Home, Home Sweet Home @ The Charm of Home, Vintage Inspiration Friday @ Common Ground