Powered by Blogger.

Holiday House Tour & Healthy Homemade Gift

Debbie and I wanted to make some healthy, tasty presents for our friends and family.
So, I went over to her house yesterday to make a couple batches of 
We've made them before 
(and added dried cranberries to the recipe above).
They are great for breakfast or as an "on the go" snack.
We wrapped them individually and placed them in cupcake papers.
I bought these labels at Staples and personalized them.
 Debbie found the snack boxes at Home Goods...and here are our finished presents.  The bars can be frozen for later use.
 While I was at Debbie's house, I took a few shots of her Christmas decorating.
 I like how she put ornaments on her gifts.
 The wreath is a pretty detail on this sconce
 This is the jeweled tree that Debbie made when we made them together last year.   More on that HERE.  The year before that we made jeweled clipboards.

It's just occurred to me that Debbie and I have a holiday tradition of setting aside a little time during this busy season to create something together.
Tomorrow evening, we are meeting here for a little gift exchange with girlfriends.


 This is an interior hallway with a window that provides light to the kitchen nook beyond.

Best wishes!