Powered by Blogger.

ORC Wk. 6: Blue and White Bedroom and Bath

Welcome back to the One Room Challenge, 
where 20 bloggers are re-doing one room in six weeks.
Since I am redoing our guest room in blue and white,
I decided to add some blue to the adjoining bathroom.
Here, you can see that I've added a zig zag rug 
and striped hand towels from West Elm.




This is my daughter's room when she visits.  
Above is her little Limoges cup that she received 
when she graduated from the eighth grade 
at the Marymount School of Paris.


Pretty guest soaps.
Note the coordinating paper hand towels.  


Just a preview before the "Big Reveal" next week...
Li from Woody Liana is making some beautiful 
pillows for the guest room.

AND...I am actually in Winter Park, Florida 
right now helping a friend decorate her
fabulous, resort-like second home.   
My son, who stopped by on his way back to the 
University of Florida, after spring break, said 
"Mom, this is going to be a Super Blog!"