Powered by Blogger.

Fabrics and Projects in the Works

Selecting fabric is my favorite part of decorating.
Here are some projects that I am working on that 
I hope to show you soon...

A Living Room...
That Brunschwig & Fils stylized floral linen is 
expensive but gorgeous...
using it for two large lumbars.  The Kelly Wearstler Katana Teal linen on the right is actually being used in the 
Family Room...another great linen...

Bear in mind that these spaces will also have 
 quantities of white and beige.

 Another client's Master Bedroom and Bathroom...
The embroidered Schumacher Palampore is being used judiciously (one large pillow) on the bed...very luxe and soothing.  The Schumacher herringbone is going on an ottoman and two wing chairs...this will be a fun before and after.

Lots of clients are in to blues and greens and I love it.

 A Dining Room in southern California.

This is just preliminary for a Great Room near Palm Springs, California.  Cool colors for a warm climate...

There's that Kelly Wearstler Teal again on the right.  The diamond aqua linen in the center is from Peter Fasano...five yard minimum, but I love it.


 One last thing...I saw this little desk closed up and unused at a client's north of Los Angeles (no before photo--wish I had remembered).  I moved it to a blank wall...gathered her antique feeling accessories...
Hung the painting and PRESTO, a vignette ten minutes later. 
 I would love to put a fun, more modern print on the chair for the juxtaposition
(Kelly Wearstler Katana Teal...just a thought?).
But, I try not to use the same fabrics twice...
you wouldn't think I was very original, would you?