Powered by Blogger.

Apple & Indigo And A Book About A Blogger

My little purchases at the The Groves Antique Market 
created a few changes around the house.
Isn't this foo dog's face hilarious?

I put felt tabs (found at the hardware store or 
Target or Walmart) on the bottoms
and decided to use them as bookends in the kitchen.



With the African indigo throw that I purchased, I
brought out my green pillows again.

I already had two French grain sack pillows in the closet for one sofa and purchased these two below on sale at Restoration Hardware for the other sofa.
This should remain this way for at least the summer.

I added new, green glass beads to the turquoise beads.

Recently, a publisher sent me this audio book to review.

This is what it is about:
"Grace Stanton’s life as a rising media star and beloved lifestyle blogger takes a surprising turn when she catches her husband cheating and torpedoes his pricey sports car straight into the family swimming pool.  Grace suddenly finds herself locked out of her palatial home, checking account, and even the blog she has worked so hard to develop in her signature style.  Moving in with her widowed mother, who owns and lives above a rundown beach bar called The Sandbox, is less than ideal.  So is attending court-mandated weekly "divorce recovery" therapy sessions with three other women and one man for whom betrayal seems to be the only commonality..."

Heck yeah!  If you like blogging, 
I think you will find this entertaining.


I listened to it on a long car ride.  It kept me awake, smiling and even blushing during the racy parts.  I was glad I was alone in the car  (you might prefer to listen with head phones or the book version for that reason)!

Fun, light listening/reading...
Leave a comment if you'd like to win my copy
(and please follow me here or on Facebook). 

Or order the audio book here or hard back book here.


Thanks for visiting.