Powered by Blogger.

Stylish Places in Tampa and Sarasota, Florida

Hello from Florida!
We had lunch in this cool restored warehouse and stables.
I love black and white painted brick.
 Its called the Oxford Exchange in Tampa.
 There is a book store as you enter (great floors).


 We ate lunch in the solarium.
 The freshly brewed iced tea is cooled in martini shakers.
 I liked the patterns in the restroom.
 Then we went to Gainesville, 
hugged my boy a lot and got him a haircut.
And watched the Gators win!
Now we are in Sarasota at the Ritz Carlton...
on vacation and milking my birthday week.

I love this flower arrangement in the lobby. 
 Cool vase.
Last night we ate in the hotel at...
 Delicious food and fun interior.

 The wood sculpture on the ceiling could be a 
net or sea gulls...either way, 
it is nautical for a seafood restaurant on the water.




 Great light fixtures in the private dining room.

 The dishes are earthen pottery 
and recycled wine bottles.
 Isn't this a great salt and pepper fossil marble server?
I bought one for my husband in the gift shop.
 Notice the fish silverware and the simple craft paper
place mat with a stamp.
 Love the details.
It rained :( most of the day...but I am headed to the pool now.

Thanks for visiting.