Powered by Blogger.

Madeline Weinrib's New Showroom

The Madeline Weinrib showroom 
in the San Francisco Design Center
has had it's "soft" opening with the 
grand opening to be held in a few weeks.

It's like walking into a candy store!

This is a funny looking chair, but along the lines
of updating an antique
check out Cindy's from Rough Luxe post on 


Madeline Weinrib has some beautiful 
rugs that could inspire a whole room.


There is that cute, Cindy from Rough Luxe 
with the showroom manager.
Cindy and I had a fun but quick lunch on Tuesday.



Clothing items for sale.

These cards illustrate all the patterns...
and would be pretty framed or as note cards.
I wish I had taken a few.

This wallpaper reminded me of my

Can you spot the Madeline Weinrib 
pillow in our last home?
Thanks for visiting!