Powered by Blogger.

Las Vegas Market Summer 2014 Day 2


This summer the vendors seemed to have really rounded out at the show.  So many good things to be found on both days.  This post basically reads like a favorites list for me.
These are a few of my favorite custom pieces from CFC.



Seating from Selamat.




By far one of my favorite vendors at the show- Ro Sham Beaux. 
I pretty much love everything that they do...














So much color mixed with gold.  
 

This chair- is amazing!  Palecek has some of the best back view chairs..
 








A quick run through of Andrew Martin and Cisco Brothers is always impressive.




 




I think that the gold skateboard was my all time favorite piece though...


Images by christina for greige

Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
© 2008-2014 Christina Fluegge for greige