Powered by Blogger.

weekend wishes...


Another amazing week has passed and I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend to recover and spend a little time in the sun with the kids and the family.  We had a photo shoot here at the house this week, that I cannot wait to share with you when it is published.

Just a few things to get you through..

This is the last weekend for the lucky breaks deal in our flea market.
I am gearing up for fall..  This little guy would be great place to start!
The perfect summer meal...... I have to try this.
So sad that I was not able to make it to the Sunset Idea house this time around because it was so close.. it looks like it was amazing!


Have a wonderful late summer weekend!

image by christina for greige


Photobucket If you would like help creating inspirational spaces for yourself contact us!
© 2008-2014 Christina Fluegge for greige